SIIT Career Centres
Looking for a job? Looking for skilled employees?
Let us help you!
Services for Job Seekers
Job Coaches at SIIT Career Centres can provide:
- Career counselling and job coaching
- Resume building and Interview skills
- Lunch and learn sessions and employer presentations
- Referrals to post-secondary training, apprenticeship, and community services
- Safety tickets (SCOT, CSTS, and more)
- Links to over 1100 employers looking to hire!
To access these services, visit the Career Centre nearest you!
Services for Employers
SIIT Career Centres provide on demand support for employers seeking a skilled workforce. These Career Centres work with job seekers at nine locations- creating a large provincial pool of potential employees. Collectively, over 1100 employers collaborate with Career Centres annually. Through this network, more than 2600 employment connections are made per year.
Services are available to employers in a variety of sectors. Visit the Career Centre nearest you to:
- Access labour ready, skilled workforce
- Hire employees matched to your work culture
- Join a local steering committee to advise your industry’s needs
- Elevate your company’s Indigenous inclusion through partnership with SIIT
Connect with us! Call Career Centres Central Office (306-359-2500) or visit a Career Centre near you.
687 Bereskin Ave.
1303 La Ronge Avenue
4602 49 Ave.
905 1st Avenue West
1301 – 101st Street
710 C 15th Avenue East
2415 7th Avenue
Main Floor, 229 – 4th Avenue South
253 Myrtle Ave.