Connect with Us!
Partnerships between businesses and Indigenous communities have the potential to provide growth and opportunities for all involved. Reach a provincial network of campuses, career centres, indigenous communities and businesses through partnership with SIIT. Contact our Marketing and Communications Department to start the conversation.
- Explore opportunities for institutional investment in a wide range of program and support service initiatives.
- Engage new talent through work integrated learning- practicums, co-ops, apprenticeship and more!
- Attract future employees and labour ready, skilled workforce through speaking engagements, career fairs, and tours.
- Innovate curriculum for the future of work via collaborative program advisories.
- Support students directly through SIIT Awards.
Adult Basic Education, Trades and Industrial, and Post-Secondary Programs
More than 30 Academic and Quick Skills programs
SIIT is a First Nation Governed, credit granting post-secondary institution
More than 1000 employers work with SIIT Career Centres every year
Established in 1976
90% Indigenous student body
Over $350,000 in Awards are available to SIIT students every year
9 Career Centres province wide connect job seekers to employment opportunities
SIIT offers a wide range of Student Services and Cultural Supports
Programs are offered at 3 campuses and over 35 community learning sites per year
Students from more than 70 First Nations, Metis, Inuit, and Non Indigenous communities attend SIIT
JobSeries provides foundational, in-community pre-employment training
More than 65% of SIIT Staff and Faculty are Indigenous
JobConnections mobile career services are available for rural communities
More than 60,000 Alumni
Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies
Suite 100-103A Packham Avenue
Asimakaniseekan Askiy Reserve
Saskatoon, SK S7N 4K4