JobConnections is a career service program that focuses on bringing job seekers and employers together. Since 2009, this grassroots program has empowered more than 5,000 clients in over 300 communities.
JobConnections buses visit rural and First Nation communities seeking access to services. For our schedule or additional information, please call 306-373-4694.
The JobConnections Bus provides:
- Free mobile services available throughout the year, featuring laptops and internet connection
- Career coaches on-site
- Workshops designed for community delivery, on a range of essential skills and employment readiness topics
Services for Job Seekers include:
- Assistance with job application processes
- Post-secondary and training information for SIIT and other institutions
Services for Employers include:
- Complimentary job posting services and assistance with job profiling
- Access to First Nations job seekers who qualify for wage subsidy programs
- Training and apprenticeship grant information