Need a job?
Career Centre job coaches are ready to help you find employment. All you need to do is to make an appointment at a Career Centre location nearest to you. Find out more here.
Looking to maximize your learning experience at SIIT with volunteer experience? Ask your local Student Association on how to get involved and where you can help.
For more information, click here.
Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is located at the Saskatoon Campus and is responsible for:
- Student ID cards
- Canada Student Loans documents
- Tuition and fee payments
- 2020 Income Tax Receipt Information
- T2202A tax receipts and enrolment verification
- Academic records, transcripts, certificate and diploma issuance
- Change of Personal Information
Have you changed your information (address, phone number, name) since starting your program or in the last year? Need to make a payment, require documents, or have questions? Please call the Office of the Registrar at 1.877.282.5622 Toll Free or by email at email@example.com.